Tactical Meal Prep Backpack,519 Fitness Insulated Lunch Backpack with Removable Meal Compartment,16 Hours Insulation,Hiking Lunch Rucksack with Molle,Heavy Duty Hydration Backpack (Grey Camo)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- ★NEW TECH – 519 Fitness backpack is equipped with our new special removable insulated modular system keeps up to 3 meals organized and independently accessible. It will perform as normal laptop backpack or hiking backpack when meal system removed and top compartment collapse.
- ★FULL-SET INCLUDED - Our Tactical Lunch Backpack preload with 3 BPA-FREE meal prep containers to meet your personal dietary needs, 2 Ice-Pack included will keep your food cold for 12-16 hours. Extra hydration bladder will perform our meal prep rucksack as hydration backpack for hiking,outdoor recreations.
- ★SUPERIOR MATERIALS - All lunch backpack materials have experienced rigorous quality control (CA65 AND REACH). You will be equipped with family-safe, durable, eco-friendly, soft materials including high density 1000D polyester fabric and leakproof aluminum inner lining to protect you from leaks and spills. 100% Sure heavy duty backpack.
- ★SPACIOUS CAPACITY - Our Multi-functional insulated backpack provides Fleece-lined technology compartment fits up to 17" laptop and tablet, front extra pocket to protect sunglasses and other eyewears, Extra large main compartment holds clothing, workout gear, and personal items. Molle system provide extra space and military style. Side USB port to meet you daily need for charging. Perfect lunch backpack for men/women.
- ★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We take great pride in our quality fitness products carrying only the best quality meal prep bags/backpacks to ensure your health and efficiency during you work out or daily work. 100% Hassle-free refund if any product problems.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
1-2 business day fulfillment time
1 Year Return or Exchange Policy
Fast and Efficient Customer Service